Let’s be honest: Nobody thinks about their plumbing and heating until there’s a problem.
What most people don’t realize is that most of those problems can be anticipated and often avoided with regular maintenance – usually at a far lower cost than a repair or replacement.
With 1st Service Club, We Take Care of Everything – And You Get Serious Perks!
1st Service Club is our exclusive loyalty program that gives you regularly scheduled maintenance, along with our fastest service, lowest prices and exclusive special offers.
Your membership includes…
- Free annual inspections (based on your membership level)
- 15% discount on all standard pricing
- No trip charge on all service calls (a $39.00 savings per call)
- Priority booking over all non-emergency appointments
- A members-only, dedicated phone line
- 2-year warranty on all parts (an additional year over our standard)
- Tags placed on all major shut-off valves for easy locating (water main, gas, etc.)
- Easily transferable membership if you move to a new address
And of course, a swanky membership card for your wallet or purse.
*Minimum 1-year commitment.
Did you know…
Most heating and air conditioning manufacturers actually require yearly inspections for your equipment warranty to be valid.
Don’t risk it – let Done Plumbing & Heating handle your yearly inspections for you.
How 1st Service Club Membership Works:
1. Choose Your Membership Level
Bronze: 1 Annual Inspection
Silver: 2 Annual Inspections
Gold: 3 Annual Inspections
Platinum: 4 Annual Inspections
Ultimate: 5 Annual Inspections
2. Select Your Annual Inspections
- Air Conditioning Start-up/Inspection
- Furnace Start-up/Inspection
- Secondary Air Conditioning Unit
- Secondary Furnace Unit
- Boiler Start-up/Inspection
- Swamp Cooler Winterization
- Swamp Cooler Start-up
- Plumbing Inspection
- Water Softener Inspection
3. Relax – We’ll Get it Done!
We manage your maintenance on your behalf, scheduling your inspections in advance so that you can plan ahead.
Whenever you need us, you can call our members-only priority line and get the fastest service possible – and at a 15% discount!
Over 1,000 Members Are Protecting Their Homes – Without Lifting a Finger.
Ask your technician or Call 303-487-3663 today!
What Our Customers Are Saying…
When placing the tag on my sprinkler quarter turn, he found that it was leaking. If this had continued, it would have been destructive. The quarter turn valve was replaced. Very fortunate. So glad I thought I was having problems with my shower, otherwise a serious problem would not have been found. I had Jason take care of a problem in another bathroom and the problem with the sprinkler quarter turn valve was corrected.
Kathy M. – Aurora, CO
A/C needed an inspection and maintenance. A/C needed parts and prices were explained to me. Tech also level the new A/C unit I just had installed by Done.
Pat K. – Aurora, CO
I’m certain Darryl performed the work the right way–with excellence! Done Plumbing & Heating was able to get a technician to me very quickly (one of the benefits of being a first service club member). The plumbing job had some unexpected issues, but Darryl handled them all professionally. He contacted a flood response company for me and worked a long day to ensure the work was done. I have two broken elbows and Darryl also went out of his way to move things, etc.
Karin D. – Littleton, CO