This holiday season Done Plumbing & Heating is spreading goodwill to our Denver and neighboring communities with our 2nd Annual “Warm Home, Warm Hearts” giveaway. As a local company founded in Denver over 18 years ago, we take being a member of the community we work and live in seriously. This year, we are helping a family in need by replacing their furnace – free of charge. If you know a family in need of a new furnace to keep their family warm, but are lacking resources for the equipment and installation costs, nominate them today.
- Nomination period: November 20th, 2017 9:00am – December 24th, 2017 11:59pm
- Contest Recipient will be notified on December 29th, 2016*
- Equipment: 80%, Single Stage, Comfort Series Carrier Furnace
- Submission must be 500 – 1,000 words
- An in-home inspection of the equipment is required. Inspections will be scheduled before December 28th, 2017
- Replacement only. Must have an existing gas furnace
- Installation must be at an owner occupied residential property. Mobile homes excluded from giveaway.
- Property must be in Done Plumbing & Heating’s current service area (call for details)
- Includes legally required permit. City inspection will be necessary
- Installation will be scheduled at Done Plumbing & Heating’s discretion Monday – Friday during regular hours
- Terms subject to change without notice
To nominate a family for the Warm Home, Warm Hearts giveaway, complete and submit the form below. Note: Submission must be 500 – 1,000 words