Are you worried you have a water leak or sewer leak at your home or business? Don’t ignore it! Bring in a professional to look over your Denver home to save it from structural damage.
Done Plumbing & Heating of Denver uses the latest technology in leak detection to help you solve the issue quickly and efficiently by tracking the leak to its source.
Using a variety of techniques and detection devices, we will locate leaks and/or broken pipes. We can show you the inside of your drains on video and even provide you with a recording of your pipes in action, in case you need to show an insurance company or inspector.
We happily service customers from Morrison to Brighton, and Castle Rock to Boulder. Call us today for complete peace-of-mind.
Some Facts on Leaks:
- Leaks can account for, on average, 10,000 gallons of water wasted in the home every year, which is enough to fill a backyard swimming pool.
- Ten percent of homes have leaks that waste 90 gallons or more per day.
- Check your water meter before and after a two-hour period when no water is being used. If the meter does not read exactly the same, you probably have a leak.
- One way to find out if you have a toilet leak is to place a drop of food coloring in the toilet tank. If the color shows up in the bowl within 15 minutes without flushing, you have a leak. Make sure to flush immediately after this experiment to avoid staining the tank.
- A leaky faucet that drips at the rate of one drip per second can waste more than 3,000 gallons per year.
- If your toilet is running constantly, you could be wasting 200 gallons of water or more every day.
- An irrigation system should be checked each spring before use to make sure it was not damaged by frost or freezing.