From the moment our company was founded by Jeff Metz in 1999, we’ve been focused on people over profits. After recognizing a void of reputable and reliable plumbing companies, we started the company we wished would exist.
The kind of business that always has a person answer the phone, calls when they’re on the way, and won’t bill you more because the sun is down.
A team that stands behind their work with fair, consistent pricing and a workmanship guarantee.
But don’t take our word for it – read what our customers have to say!
We Wear Our Values on Our Rolled Up Sleeves
1. Exceptional Service
“Good enough” will never be good enough – not for our customers, and not for our business.
We are committed to:
- Communicating clearly, frequently and respectfully
- Educating every customer on all of their options for informed decision-making
- Refusing to use any parts that do not meet or exceed industry standards
- Employing only the most qualified and compassionate technicians
- Abiding by all state and federal laws and regulations
2. Unquestionable Integrity
We don’t just talk about “Doing the right thing” – we live and breathe it every day, on every call. Our business is grown through customer loyalty and repeat customers – not price gouging or dishonesty.
Our promise to our customers is that we will:
- Work as quickly and effectively as possible, using the best tools and technology for the job
- Only suggest and perform work the customer actually wants and/or needs
- Work only with vendors and suppliers who share our ethics and values
- Never compete against ourselves, working collaboratively to our customer’s best benefit
3. People-First Philosophy
There’s a reason we’ve been named one of the Denver Post’s Top 100 Workplaces for 2 years in a row. When you value your people and give them the opportunity to reach their potential, the result is better work, better service and a stronger team.
We are committed to:
- Being a place where all voices can be heard
- Leading by example
- Providing all the tools and resources necessary for employees to succeed
- Acknowledge the effort and dedication of our employees and their families.
- Encourage and support continuing education through internal and external resources
4. Commitment to Community
We are not just a business – we are friends, families and neighbors. We have a responsibility to give back to the communities who make our work possible.
To honor our communities, we will:
- Practice sound procedures to protect the safety of our customers, employees, and community
- Give back through donations to local clubs and charities
- Work to limit our impact on the environment