We serve our customer’s needs with high quality products, industry-leading craftsmanship, and a superior level of customer service. We will attract and retain friendly, courteous and knowledgeable people and foster an environment of openness and trust throughout our company, which empowers all of us to contribute to our full potential. We are committed to operating our business as a valued neighbor in the communities in which we serve. We believe that integrity and honesty are essential and will therefore never be compromised in our business.
Provide Superior Service
- Present ourselves and the company in a professional manner at all times
- Employ knowledgeable and qualified technicians
- Communicate with the customer from the initial call through follow-up after service
- Educate the customer
- Use high quality parts that meet or exceed industry standards
- Stand behind our work
- Build a loyal customer base through repeat business
- Abide by all state and federal laws and regulations
Efficiently and Ethically Solve Problems
- Create an environment that values doing the RIGHT thing
- Only suggest and perform work the customer desires and/or needs
- Work together to best serve the customer and the company
- Acknowledge the value of the service we provide
- Work with a network of vendors and suppliers that share our core values
- Quickly, accurately, and properly assist the customer using the latest technology and processes
Provide a Place Where People Enjoy Their Work
and Can Achieve Their Potential
- Develop an environment where all voices are heard
- Create a team atmosphere in which each person helps, supports, and respects each other
- Lead by example
- Provide the tools and resources necessary for employees to succeed
- Encourage and support continuing education through internal and external resources
- Acknowledge the dedication of employees and their families
Be a Responsible Community Citizen
- Practice sound procedures to protect the safety of our customers, employees, and community
- Give back through donations to local clubs and charities
- Work to limit our impact on the environment
Our founder, Jeff Metz, has been in the plumbing business and serving the Denver Metro area since 1978. With his wife Kimberly, Jeff started his first plumbing company (Snake ‘n’ Rooter) and together they grew it from one truck to over 25 with a second location in Kansas City before being bought by a national chain in 1996. After leading the management team of this national chain’s Denver operations for a year, Jeff retired to enjoy more golf and time with his family. A couple of years later Jeff and his oldest son Jeromy discovered there was a resurfaced void of a reputable and reliable plumbing company serving Denver Metro residents. In 1999 Done Service Group (operating under Done Plumbing) was founded to fill that void.
In 2010, Done Plumbing expanded to include heating, air conditioning, and boiler service and began operating under the name Done Plumbing & Heating. Leveraging the knowledge Jeff had gained in his 29 years of experience, Done Plumbing & Heating has grown from 9 employees to over 60.
From the beginning, Jeff’s emphasis on customer service and commitment to a superior customer experience has set us apart from our competition. We demonstrate this commitment to our customers by booking appointments in two hour time windows, confirming appointments by phone, calling when our technician is on the way, and a follow-up call after our technician has left to ensure our customers are satisfied with the work performed. We are also one of the only plumbing companies in Denver to offer a guarantee on our work.
We are honored by the team that we have been able to build, and our management continues spend time with our technicians, customer service representatives, and support staff every week so they are up to speed on the latest technologies and techniques, and to instill in them our dedication of taking care of the customer first and foremost.
Today, Done Plumbing & Heating continues our mission of providing superior plumbing, heating, and air conditioning service to the Denver Metro area. From the friendly people who answer the phones and schedule appointments to our technicians fixing issues in the trenches, pride is taken in our work. At every level, we strive to provide the best experience possible, and our customers will tell you all about it!.
Need Help Today?... Call